Thank you for stopping by my little home on the internet, I am so happy you are here!
I am Kaley, the lady behind the lens.
Noel is my middle name, I was born just before Christmas – so it was fitting. I recently turned 30 years old and believe the best is yet to come because the longer I live on this beautiful earth, it just keeps getting better.
I was born and raised in the prairies of Brandon, Manitoba. Manitoba will always hold a special place in my heart, I have had some of my fondest memories in those wide open fields. It is where I come from, where my family lives, where I met my husband, where I started my photography career & where I was blessed with my children. It holds so much of who I am.
I currently reside in one of the most beautiful & historic cities in Canada, Kingston Ontario. I have spent a few years now making memories in this gorgeous limestone city. I now call Kingston home and have been loving every moment of it. Working and living in Ontario has been a dream come true. Ontario is full of so much beauty, I love being able to travel & explore so many amazing parts of Canada.
I am married to a wonderful man, we met in high school! (I always like to throw in the high school sweetheart part!) We have been together for nearly half our lives. We support each other in every dream we wish to accomplish. He makes me a better person, he is truly my other half. I feel so lucky to have married my very best friend.
Together we are parents to two beautiful boys, our oldest we made & our youngest came to us through the beauty of adoption. My children are my heart, my joy, my chaos. They truly are the most wonderful part of my life.
Photography has been my career for 9 years and counting! Over those years I have felt nothing but truly blessed in this business. I have had the opportunity to meet & work with some of the most amazing people. I have documented love stories across Canada, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Jamaica, Las Vegas and beyond!
My work, my stamp here in this world are the photos I take and the stories I capture. The work I do is my passion. To document life, love and laughter is what I adore doing. I do work that will outlive me and tell stories for generations to come. One of my favourite things to do is look through old photographs, to know I told someones story through my lens is such a beautiful gift to my soul. Every time I put my camera to my eye I want to document real authentic emotion & love. I absolutely adore love. Candid, joyful, beautiful, emotional love, Its what makes the world go‘round.
If you are looking for someone to document real life & want to be photographed with those you love – send me a message! Whatever it may be. I can’t wait to hear your story and create the perfect photography experience for your next adventure.
Scroll down to see some photos of me and my crew, some fun facts & Q&A’s!
1. If I was not a Photographer, I would be an Interior Designer.
2. I love being behind the camera, way more then being infront of it.
3. I am a thrift store hunter, antique junkie, old furniture addict & prop hoarder!
4. I am a travel bug, destination wedding, anywhere!? Send me a message, I will happily tag along and be your photographer!
5. Is it wine-o-clock yet? Pinot, Chardonnay, Merlot, Malbec? All wine is good wine to me!
6. I love sarcasm, memes & funny quotes! I can get easily distracted on Instagram reading things and giggling!
7. I try my best not to support Fast Fashion. I read every tag and shop for clothing wisely! I have to include this quote from a LA Times article:
“Overconsumption of cheap clothes has devastating effects on the global environment
and millions of workers in the supply chain, effects that are only intensifying. The fashion industry is now a leading driver of climate change.”
8. Local Business is where it is at, I shop local as much as I can!
9. Community over Competition is huge for me! When we support each other everyone wins!
10. I am a the glass is half full kind of person. Positive Vibes Only!
11. I have 2 Dogs, and yes I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!
12. My absolute favourite food is… Toasted Tomato Sandwiches! I could eat them everyday!
13. I don’t like avocado as much as the rest of the world.
14. I like to go to bed early and sleep in late. I love bed.
15. Scented Candles are my JAM! I love them, I burn them all day long!
16. I prefer Starbucks over Tim Hortons any day!
17. The only time I like beer is on a hot summer day, or a craft beer festival! LOL
18. I make my bed everyday, I read somewhere it is the first key to a successful life.
19. I love long walks and long conversations.
20. I don’t only serve Ontario for Wedding Photography, I still serve Manitoba & Beyond!
There is something about the prairies I just can’t get enough of!
These images are captured by the talented fellow photographers: